Re: [exim] ACL for headers check

Author: Gandalf Corvotempesta
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL for headers check
Il giorno ven, 26/03/2010 alle 09.57 +1100, Ted Cooper ha scritto:
> condition = ${lookup mysql{SELECT 1 FROM table WHERE header = 'From' \
> AND ${quote_mysql:$h_from:} REGEXP string}

Just a question.
Is possibile to create a single ACL that will parse every header and
will check them against mysql?

With ACL written above I can check a single header, for example, From.
In my database I have a field containing the header name, is possibile
to make a dynamic acl that will parse header/value from database?

For example:

condition = ${lookup mysql{SELECT 1 FROM table WHERE \
header = ${quote_mysql:$headerName:} \
AND ${quote_mysql:$headerValue:} REGEXP string}

Is that possibile? I don't know how to put instead $headerName and
$headerValue.

Should I create on acl for each kind of header?