Re: [exim] Exim local_scan ACL

Author: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim local_scan ACL
On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 16:58 +0300, Proskurin Kirill wrote:
> Hello.
>
> We use anti-spam software what integrates with Exim via local_scan.
> Problem what we can`t use exim ACL with local_scan() programs.
>
> Is there is any way to make a "defer_ok"-like option to local_scan
> programs?

local_scan is an ACL in its entirety.

If you don't want your local_scan function to defer, change all
instances of LOCAL_SCAN_TEMPREJECT to one of the other values listed in
the chapter and recompile it.

http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch42.html

If you want defer_ok style acl parameters, they needed to be written
into the programs you're using for local_scan detailed in

http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch42.html#SECTconoptloc

--
The Exim manual - http://docs.exim.org