Re: [exim] exim problem

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim problem
On 8 March 2010 11:55, gourav saini <gourav.saini29@???> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can you pls help me how to create a user authuntication. How to manage the
> exim server through web.pls help me and tell me all steps.

The final step will be 'pay the invoice'....

Seriously - it's not really appropriate to say 'tell me exactly how to
go about this high-level task' when dealing with a user-supported
product. Please read the available documentation, then if you have
specific things you don't understand, or you can't work out how to
apply them to your circumstances, come back with those.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???