Re: [exim] Aide

Author: bisdiouf
To: exim-users
CC: bisdiouf
Subject: Re: [exim] Aide
Hello,
Thank I've seen the syntaxe in the exim doc. It's work but the if we let
it like this the others destinations won't get the message. I've add the
condition "unseen" and now it meen that a copy is set to the filter
address.

if foranyaddress $h_to:,$h_cc: ($thisaddress matches ^toto@???)
then
unseen deliver "nama@???"