Re: [exim] Available recipient variable in DATA ACL

Autor: Ian Eiloart
A: James Price, Exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Available recipient variable in DATA ACL

--On 26 February 2010 11:40:24 -0600 James Price <james@???>
wrote:

> I'm pretty sure I recall and in fact I'm almost positive that $domain
> and $local_part are unavailable in acl_smtp_data, is there any other
> alternative?

You can save the values to $acl_m_last_domain and $acl_m_last_local_part

If the message has only one recipient, then that'll do the job. Most do,
now that most mailing lists like to VERP. At least that's true for our mail
servers.

However, if you have more than one recipient, then these values are
practically meaningless after you've got the data.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex