Re: [exim] Not receiving delivery reports

Autor: Jaco Meintjes
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Not receiving delivery reports
Hi Mike,

Thanx for the response. So the short answer is that Exim doesn't do
delivery reports... Is there any reason why? Which of the other MTA's
support delivery reports? I just need some sort of proof that the mail
was sent and received by the receivers' mail server...?

--
Jaco Meintjes
Server Administrator