Re: [exim] Not receiving delivery reports

Author: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Not receiving delivery reports
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010, Jaco Meintjes wrote:

> I'm not receiving any delivery reports on Exim only read-receipts. How
> can I activate this feature. Some of my users need delivery reports for
> evidence that mail has been sent...

Evidence that a mail has been _sent_ is in the user's sent mail folder,
and perhaps the Exim logs (assuming they are sending out via your Exim
server that is).

But maybe you meant "evidence that mail has been received", in which case
that's a whole different kettle of fish, most of which Exim has no part
in.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK