Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Patch for listing the frozen queue

Inizio della pagina
Autore: John Jetmore
To: Tony Sheen
CC: exim-users, peter
Oggetto: Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Patch for listing the frozen queue
I have never compiled exim with support for moving frozen messages so
I never thought about this. I will be adding an option to exipick to
specify input dirs named things other than "input", and I'll add
--finput to set it to "Finput".

If the patches get accepted, I will also be adding the new options
into exipick since I'm committed to replicating the standard spool
display options.

I don't really care if the patch does or doesn't get accepted, but I
did want to say that in the next couple of days exipick will be able
to display the contents of "Finput", if that sways the decision either
way

Thanks
--John