Re: [exim] [Newbie] Configure exim for a LAN

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Fabien LUCE
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] [Newbie] Configure exim for a LAN
HI,

the router rules you gave to me were good enough for exim to find its way on
the LAN.
Performing an exim -bt ftg@??? from server and vice versa shows
that exim on both side can resolve theses names.
However i still have a connection issue since from telnet i cannot join the
server machine... even from ,localhost :

Here is the general part of exim4.conf: http://www.pastebin.com/m6aaa3979

I have checked exim4 and the iptables rules, no pb!

I have performed a netstat -a | grep smtp
tcp        0      0 localhost:smtp          *:*                     LISTEN
tcp6       0      0 [::]:smtp               [::]:*                  LISTEN

Do you have an idea?