[exim] 150 websites on one IP address, Yahoo & AOL defer me…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Andrew Rosolino
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] 150 websites on one IP address, Yahoo & AOL defer messages.

I have a hosting company and we power over 150 websites. Now AOL and Yahoo
can not handle all the e-mails we are sending out. We send out about 30k
e-mails a day and 50% of the messages come back as deferred. I know you can
signup for Yahoo's bulk e-mail program but do I have to signup every single
website.. or can they just approve my one IP address?