Re: [exim] problem with ${if } in nested and {} condition

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Marten Lehmann
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] problem with ${if } in nested and {} condition
Hi,

>> I need to build a condition with nested if-s, but I cannot get it work:
>>
>>     defer   condition     = ${if  and { \
>>                                           { \
>>                                                   ${if eq{}{} \
>>                                                   {true} \
>>                                                   {false} } \
>>                                           } \
>>                                           {eq{}{}} \
>                                             ^^^^^^^^

> I would say that is the problem. It needs to be an '${if' expression.
> Try replacing just that line with: {${if eq {} {} }} \

no, thats not the problem. Furthermore, this code works fine:

${if  and { \
}}}

But unfortunately it doesn't contain the nested if conditions which I
really need, so this way is not an option for me.

Regards
Marten