Re: [exim-dev] [exim] Using ADSP?

Author: Michael Haardt
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] [exim] Using ADSP?
> > There have been no comments concerning this patch so far. Are there
> > any objections against me comitting it to CVS?
>
> Not from me, but then I don't currently use DKIM in any meaningful form
> and don't entirely understand ADSP itself.
>
> I am therefore probably not best placed to offer an opinion :-/

Well, CVS is not engraved in stone, so I just comitted the patch with
a detailed description.

ADSP basically allows you to tell the world if mails from senders in
your domains should be signed or not, and if you would like them to get
discarded if they lack a valid signature. Once more systems offer ADSP,
you get can rid of faked mails from your domains one and for all times.

Of course the first step is signing mails and since ADSP checkes the
domains of all From: addresses, Exim must be capable to add more than
one signature. Now it is. :)

Michael