[exim] exim command - remove frozen messages

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: KiranM
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] exim command - remove frozen messages

I am trying to remove frozen messages from email queue.
For that I tried
exim -bpu | grep frozen | awk {'print $3'} | xargs exim -Mrm
so that it will remove all frozen messages
But when I try this, it shows

exim: malformed message id after -Mrm option
exim: malformed message id <> after -Mrm option
exim: malformed message id <> after -Mrm option
exim: malformed message id <> after -Mrm option
exim: malformed message id <> after -Mrm option

And if I try
exim -bpu | grep frozen | awk {'print $3'} | wc -l
then the output is
37566

So I am not sure that, though there are total 37566 messages frozen, then
what is going wrong while deleting these messages?

Kindly assist me, as I am stuck in a urgent problem of huge no. of frozen
emails on my server.

Thanks in advance,
Kiran