Re: [exim] Email Image Header Insertion

Autor: Mike Cardwell
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Email Image Header Insertion
On 17/02/2010 12:46, David Jacobson wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> A lot of our users are requesting image header insertion...
>
> Now without being told by 50 people how bad email branding is, I'm on your side - I think it's bad, however we need to do it for certain people.
>
> So with the rants aside...
>
> Does anyone know how we could achieve this with Exim ?
>
> We've tried AlterMIME it's great for disclaimers but doesn't offer header insertion.
>
> Any advise appreciated.

So... Your users are sending HTML email and you want to insert a block
of HTML into the HTML parts of outgoing email? What about plain text emails?

It would almost certainly be better if you did this in the email clients
themselves...

--
Mike Cardwell    : UK based IT Consultant, Perl developer, Linux admin
Cardwell IT Ltd. : UK Company - http://cardwellit.com/       #06920226