Re: [exim] Delay when connecting to send mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Paul Mwiu
To: exim-users
Alte Treads: Re: [exim] Delay when connecting to send mail
Betreff: Re: [exim] Delay when connecting to send mail

I had the same problem for a week now and i just figured out something that
may be you can try and see if it works.

If you are using vexim check the vexim-acl-check-rcpt.conf file for the
valid dnslists URLs. The zen.spamhaus.org:list.dsbl.org seems to be invalid
if you have it specified in that conf file. Deactivate it and see if your
problem is solved.