Re: [exim] Add header from commandline

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave Evans
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Add header from commandline
On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 03:30:48PM +0200, Ian Coetzee wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Chris Knipe <cknipe@???> wrote:
> > Headers_add & headers_remove. You'll need to do this through a custom
> > transport
>
> Now for sounding stupid (or blind)
>
> I managed to get this working for mails coming in, but I want to be
> able to change the route via which it is sent, after it has been
> queued/frozen.

Why not adjust your routers, not the queue contents?

If you really want to be able to hand-pick a route for each message, then as a
last resort you could probably add a router which looks up $h_Message-ID:
somewhere, and uses that route if found, and falls through to the next router
if not. Then simply lookup's database/file/whatever with
Message-ID/routing-info pairs.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/