Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting - NEW IMPLEMENTATION

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Keith Brazington
Assunto: Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting - NEW IMPLEMENTATION
We used to use some quite complex Greylisting controls, but over time we've
simplified down to the following

BATVKEY               = mysecretkey

HASH                     =
${hmac{sha1}{BATVKEY}{${lc:$sender_address$sender_host_address$local_part@
$domain}}}

rcpt_acl:

#Various tests which put content into acl_c_grey if the connection is
perceived as poor. No Reverse DNS, invalid HELO/EHLO etc.

defer   message        = Greylisted
          condition      = ${if def:acl_c_grey}
          !ratelimit     = 1 / 1w / strict / HASH
accept

Simple but it works well for us. As always with Exim many ways of doing the
same thing, it is choosing the appropriate one for your own circumstances.
For info, our /var/spool/exim/db folder is a Linux tmpfs, so it is quick
too.

Keith

--
Keith Brazington