Re: [exim] [ADMIN] List policy

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: B. Johannessen
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: Re: [exim] [ADMIN] List policy
2010/1/26 Ian Eiloart <iane@???>:
> It's reasonable to ask all contributors to follow rule 1 below, since
> that's a rule of life. Rules 2 and 3 may need to be explained time and
> again to newcomers, but hopefully not more than once to any given one.

Rules 2 and 3 should be self-evident! In addition, they can easily be
included in the list welcome message. I see no reason to be overly
concerned with rule 1 when talking to people who obviously ignores 2
and/or 3. If this is unacceptable, I trust Graeme will tell me, and
I'll follow Nigel's lead and find something else to do.

--
B. Johannessen