Re: [exim] Missing Web Site & Link Request

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Nigel Metheringham
To: Always Learning
CC: Exim Users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Missing Web Site & Link Request
On 24 Jan 2010, at 23:58, Always Learning wrote:

> A non-Internet URI / URL field ? If so, why not distinguish its
> appearance from Internet URIs / URLs so a quick glance assures people it
> its not a web address ? For example

If you feel strongly about this, please get the relevant RFC (specifically RFC2919) superseded before getting the appropriate changes to Mailman integrated...

    http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2919.txt

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]