Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Always Learning
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting

Hi David,

> A simpler approach which more easily scales to multiple mail servers
> might be just to check for one of your own message-ids in the

How does one do that? I searched the current Exim documentation for
"in-reply-to" but found only one mention at Mail Filtering paragraph
3.14 (http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/filter.html) and
that referred to creating a new email message.

I wanted to pick-up the in-reply-to header and save the value in a
self-created header but I can't find a predefined Exim variable for
in-reply-to and $h_In-Reply-To (which is supposed to be identical to
$header_In-Reply-To) is empty.

For example:

... acl_smtp_data = acl_check_data ...

acl_check_data

warn    add_header    = X-ABC-Received:     $tod_full
warn    add_header    = X-ABC-In-Reply-To:  $h_In-Reply-To
warn    add_header    = X-ABC-Sender-Helo:  $sender_helo_name
warn    add_header    = X-ABC-Sender-Host:  $sender_host_name

Regards,

Paul.