Re: [exim] Exim : The Documentation

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Always Learning
To: Exim Users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Exim : The Documentation

Hi Alain,

> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 03:28:35PM +0000, Darren Honeyball wrote:

three times ............

> > The exim 4 book written by Phil Hazel is *very* good.
> >
> > It's one of the best purchases I've made.

> +1 -- however a more few recipes in the FAQ would not go amiss.

Spot-on. Its bad to keep all the good and useful information in a book,
edition 2 published nearly 3 years ago on 1 April 2007 (source:
http://www.uit.co.uk/content/exim-smtp-mail-server) currently retailing
for £31,77 in paperback format (source:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Exim-SMTP-Mail-Server-Official/dp/0954452976)

Note one of the reviewers cited on the UIT site states "100x better than
documentation." However another reviewer states "on it's own is not
enough to feed you ideas."

Regards,

Paul.

--
The Norwegian for 3 sounds like the Dutch for 2.