Re: [exim] Exim : The Documentation

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Always Learning
To: Exim Users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Exim : The Documentation

Hi Tony,

> I think it would be a fairly safe assumption that absolutely every
> open-source volunteer-driven project would welcome more help with
> documentation.

Then the message needs to get delivered to all potential helpers not
concealed in the minds of those that know. We, the newcomers, can not
possibly know everything about everything. Our minds are primarily
filled with queries about exploring and adapting Exim. Volunteering is
something none of us newcomers would dare to consider because our
knowledge of Exim is minute compared to the knowledgeable users who
inhabit this august mailing list.

Knocking-up some plain but effective web pages is a different matter.
That is why an advertisement is always a good method of attracting
volunteers.

Regards,

Paul.