Re: [exim] Missing Web Site & Link Request

Top Pagina
Auteur: Peter Bowyer
Aan: exim users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Missing Web Site & Link Request
2010/1/24 Always Learning <exim.users@???>:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Yep but what does one do when one does not have immediate access to
> emails on the mailing list ?
>
> Since its not a state secret, why not plonk the actual *real* web page
> address http://lists.exim.org/mailman/options/exim-users in a really
> conspicuous place for the genuine convenience of everyone ?

As Nigel replied to you earlier, the web site is without a maintainer.
Your suggestions are not without merit, but we need someone to step up
to the plate to lend a hand.

In the meantime, the information you were looking for is not hidden,
it's on the bottom of all the emails you're trying to not receive.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???