[exim] Missing Web Site & Link Request

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Always Learning
Para: Exim Users
Asunto: [exim] Missing Web Site & Link Request

Here are 2 items:

I opened that frame http://www.exim.org/maillist.html in a new tab.

The helpful subscribers page that allows me to quickly and easily change
my email address was not there.

I clicked on:-

    exim-users

for new people to subscribe.

At the bottom of the page is a section "Exim-users Subscribers"

"(The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.)"

Entering one's email address and password produces "Exim-users roster
authentication failed."

Returning to the previous page, I tried the last thing at the bottom of
the page:

"To unsubscribe from Exim-users, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

I clicked on "Unsubscribe and Edit Options" and got:-

    http://lists.exim.org/mailman/options/exim-users/

Brilliant exactly what I needed.

Please can we have a plain and simple link, placed in a conspicuous
location, marked "Subscribers Admin" or something equally informative?

Ideal places would be:-

    (1) in its own sub-section on http://www.exim.org/maillist.html
headed "Changing Subscribers Details".

    (2) on http://www.exim.org/maillist.html in the exim-users paragraph.