Re: [exim] Exim : The Documentation

Top Pagina
Auteur: Alain Williams
Aan: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users, exim
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Exim : The Documentation
On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 05:23:22AM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I suppose the documentation quality is based on what you compare it to.
> As compared to most open source projects it's good. But there is always
> room for improvement. The docs for PHP are very good. Exim could use
> more examples. Although Exim does have a lot of example, many are not
> very good. Perhaps having more that one example would help. And a how-to
> to accomplish specific tasks.

I agree that there could be more examples. There is an easy way of doing
this, add stuff to the wiki at: http://exim.org/

If you think that it is not good enough, will you add to the wiki what you learned
when you worked out how to do something ? I have done so on a few occasions,
I prob ought to do more.

Remember that exim is open source: that includes the documentation as well
as the program source.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256 http://www.phcomp.co.uk/