Re: [exim] Exim : The Documentation

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: B. Johannessen
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim : The Documentation
2010/1/24 <exim@???>:
> Constructive comments and criticisms welcome.

I disagree with practically everything you complain about. I think the
Exim is one of the most well-documented software packages I've ever
used. Mind you, I actually bothered to read through the whole thing
before I even downloaded the source for the first time...

Luckily Exim is free software, so if you write a better documentation
or a good beginners guide you have a real good chance of getting it
included in the Exim distribution. If you're unwilling or unable to
help out, I suggest you adjust your attitude; right now you sound like
a spoiled brat complaining that the gift you've been given isn't good
enough for you!

--
B. Johannessen