Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting

Inizio della pagina
Autore: David Woodhouse
To: Raymond Jette
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting
On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 10:11 -0500, Raymond Jette wrote:

> Attached is a new test and a copy of the greylist config file. I'm
> having an issue with the acl but working on it.

Hm, the Message-Id: problem is solved, but something else odd is
happening -- it looks like it's missing the end of the greylist ACL.

You can follow your debug output and compare it with the source code of
the ACL. I'll annotate it with the comments from the source...

# If the mail isn't already in the database...

>>> processing "warn"
>>> check condition = ${if eq {$acl_m_greyexpiry}{} {1}}
>>>                 =
>>> warn: condition test failed

# Be paranoid, and check if the insertion succeeded...

>>> processing "defer"
>>> check condition = ${if eq {$acl_m_greyexpiry}{} {1}}
>>>                 =
>>> defer: condition test failed

# Handle the error case (which should never happen)...

>>> end of ACL "greylist_mail": implicit DENY
>>> require: condition test failed

550 Administrative prohibition
LOG: 1NXc3f-0006bJ-Kd H=(mestek.com) [197.23.3.2] F=<rjette@???> rejected after DATA

See that 'end of ACL'? That shouldn't happen -- you've only got as far
as the comment which says "Handle the error case...". Are you _sure_
you're including the correct file from your main config?

Or maybe the fact that you have a commented line in the _middle_ of the
previous ACL stanza makes it get parsed weirdly? Try removing the old
log_message line completely?

--
dwmw2