Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting

Autor: Chris Wilson
A: Raymond Jette
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting
Hi Raymond,

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010, Raymond Jette wrote:

> Is there a better implementation of greylisting than exim-greylist?
> Which one is everyone else using? I noticed that exim-greylist is no
> longer maintained.

My company uses this one:

http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk/Chris-Wilson-Aptivate-Reducing-Spam.pdf

Works very well for us. We also recently integrated it with Jaco Kroon's
distributed whitelist of hosts that have already passed greylisting, to
reduce delayed mail from greylisting of servers that will eventually
pass your greylist. See this post for more info:

http://www.mail-archive.com/exim-users@exim.org/msg33805.html

Cheers, Chris.
--