Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:05:20AM -0500, Raymond Jette wrote:
> I'm not sure what happened. Now, even through exim -bh <ip> it get's
> rejected every time. Attached are two different test using the same
> information.
>
> Thanks again for any help or ideas.

Your messages have no Message-ID header; therefore I would guess that Exim is
adding a Message-ID header for you, but that because the Message-ID it
generates is different in test1 vs test2, the greylist fails to work (because
greylisting is based at least in part on Message-ID).

So this greylisting implementation doesn't work for incoming messages which
have no Message-ID. Whether or not that is a problem is entirely up to you.

Regards,

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/