Re: [pcre-dev] Windows build (fwd)

Author: Vincent Krzyzanowski
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Windows build (fwd)
I'm a serious windows developer, and use PCRE as my default regular
expression library. What I used to do is use a binary I downloaded from the
GnuWin32 project, but the latest PCRE version they support is 6.0 (it might
be 6.2, I don't honestly recall). As of today, I am having very serious
issues with using PCRE in a DLL, so I'm going to experiment tonight and see
what happens.

I second Craig's belief that a .sln and .vcproj would be most useful for
windows developers. I'll experiment tonight and see what I come up with.

VK