Re: [exim] Special Relaying needed

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ron Lange
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Special Relaying needed
Hi Jakob,
you are right, my setup looks like your illustration;) The problem is that no errors during delivery are logged, not in B's or A's logfiles, just "Completed". Directly send mails from B are delivered, only C's mails are obvisously swallowed by A but not delivered. Again, no logged rejection.

Regards

-------- Original-Nachricht --------