Re: [exim] Question about Exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Mike Cardwell
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Question about Exim
On 11/01/2010 05:23, MDRS wrote:

> I want based on the SMTP authenticated use, that specifies what domains
> a user may use after the at!
>
> I mean, I am Customer1 and my email address is: info@???, this
> is the only domain that it's allowed to use as a sender address
>
> And Customer2 had domain: customera.com and customerb.com, he may send
> email with either of them?
>
> And myself the system administrator don't have any restrictions, or
> maybe for safety that I can secure it for only the domain that I want,
> to use otherwise being an open relay / SPAM problem's!?

In your "acl_smtp_mail" acl:

deny authenticated = *
      condition     = Some Lookup
      message       = You are not authorised to send email from $domain

Exim can do all sorts of file/database lookups. They're documented here:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch09.html

--
Mike Cardwell    : UK based IT Consultant, LAMP developer, Linux admin
Cardwell IT Ltd. : UK Company - http://cardwellit.com/       #06920226