[exim] Multiple Spool directories (not split_spool_directory…

Góra strony
Autor: ShaunR
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Multiple Spool directories (not split_spool_directory)
I'm going to be setting up a server as a spooler (redundant MX). What i
want to do is have each system user have a domain list file in
/home/user/remotedomains. I then want each system user to have there
own spool dir (ex: /home/user/mailspool). When a message comes into
exim it will check /home/<user>/remotedomains and if the domain exists
it will accept mail for it and store it in that users mailspool
directory. Is it possible to do this with exim and if so can sombody
point me in the right direction?

~Shaun