[exim] change recipient in transport_filter

Autor: Derek Knapp
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] change recipient in transport_filter
Is it possible to change the recipient in a transport_filter?

When I save the stdin to a file, I see

From: derek@???
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 05:50:08 -0500

test data

So the recipient doesn't seem to be there to change

What I am trying to do is make it so when a message to an email for
guid@??? arrives, it looks the guid up in a database, gets the real
email address, and adds the email back in to the queue, this email address
may not be a local address... any hints would be greatly appreciated. So
far this is what I have...

testing:
driver = smtp
transport_filter = /home/derek/exim/redirect.pl

Should I be using driver = pipe instead, then adding the message back using
bsmtp (not really sure what that is, but I see it in the spam assassin
config)

Derek

database 4634 (20091124) __________

http://www.eset.com