Re: [exim] spam_score_int is not set even the mail is scann…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter
Para: Kirill Miazine
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] spam_score_int is not set even the mail is scanned

Hello,

thanks a lot Kirill, Heiko and Ted for your help. I got a little bit
deeper. I don't want to scan the email in the ACL because I can't train the
bayes-filter user-specific in ACL. In ACL I can only use a bayes-filter for
one "system-wide" user.

So I took Kirill's hint, that it's possible to read $spam_score_int
directly from the mail-header after the mail was scanned. I was trying

-----
condition = ${if >{$header_X-Spam-Score}{100}{1}{0}}
-----

in the ditch_spam-Router but I got an error "failed to expand condition".
I was using that chapter of the specification

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/doc/html/filter_33.html

Does someone knows perhaps how to read the "Spam-score" out of the header
of a mail in a router-condition?

Thanks again,
Peter

On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 13:20:52 +0100, "Kirill Miazine" <km@???> wrote:
> * Heiko Schlittermann [2010-01-09 13:09]:

the