Re: [exim] 2GB limitation on Solaris

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Juan Bernhard
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [exim] 2GB limitation on Solaris
Hi John, thanks for your answer, but Solaris 10 (this problem was on
Solaris 9) can handle larger files than 2gb, the restriction isn't on
the ufs. The first thing I tried was '$cat 500mb-file >> 2gb-file'
(with the same permission that the user) and worked fine.

I really need to know what "defer (27)" means, so I can start looking to
that. I couldn't find this on the user manual.

Cheers,
     Juan.