Re: [exim] Exim + Dovecot deliver overquota problems

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Kirill Miazine
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Ken Price
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim + Dovecot deliver overquota problems
* Ken Price [2010-01-05 11:26]:
>> It's much easier than you think. All you have to do is this in each of
>> the routers which rewrites the address:
>>
>> address_data = $local_part@$domain
>>
>> Then after you've done a "verify = recipient" in your rcpt acl you'll
>> find that $address_data contains the final address.
>
>Mike, I love you.
>
>I spent too many hours with my head buried in crap yesterday - over
>thinking the solution - and completely forgot about the routers being used
>for "verify". Argh. The 2 minute configuration change would have saved me
>hours. Now it works like a charm for either deferring or denying during
>the SMTP session.

Mike's solution is smart!

However, if there are other people who might manage your Exim system,
you should definetly make a short comment in your routers setting
address_data that address_data assignment should not be touched as
$address_data will be used in ACL.

--
     -- Kirill Miazine <km@???>