Re: [exim] *Suspect* Re: exim4 filter won't deliver as requ…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Anthony Campbell
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: Re: [exim] exim4 filter won't deliver as requested
Assunto: Re: [exim] *Suspect* Re: exim4 filter won't deliver as requested
Maby thanks to everyone who has replied.

1 Eduardo:

Not sure how to discover what the routers are doing. What command to
use?

But thanks for clearing up the part about procmail.

2. Bill

I seemn to be getting into deep water here. I think it would be overkill
for me to try to ditch procmail when it's working well in general, just
in order to try to redirect the occasional email from one sender.
Bouncing those from within mutt does work well, so I can do that, which
isn't a big problem.

Icidentally, reading up on procmail I see that it will apparently
forward mail, using "! user@???". Perhaps I should try that
before going deeper into exim.

Regards,

Anthony