Re: [exim] exim4 filter won't deliver as requested

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim4 filter won't deliver as requested
Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I want to direct mail from a-user@??? to an-otheruser@???. All
> other mail should be delivered locally as normal.
>
> I have the following in ~/.forward:
>
> ----------------------------------
> #Exim filter
> if error_message then finish endif
> if $h_from: contains "a-user<a-user@???>" then
> deliver an-otheruser@???
> endif
>
> pipe "/usr/bin/procmail"
> -------------------------------------
>
> Here (with names removed) is the output of exim4 -bf ~/.forward <
> somefile. (kundenserver.de is the server at 1&1 where my domain is
> hosted.)
>
> ------------------------------------
> Sender taken from "From " line
> Return-path taken from "Return-path:" header line
> Return-path = SRS0=8/rE=IM=msn.com=*******@srs.kundenserver.de
> Sender = SRS0=8/rE=IM=msn.com=******@srs.kundenserver.de
> Recipient = ac@???
> Testing Exim filter file "/home/ac/.forward"
>
> Deliver message to: ******@gmail.com
> Pipe message to: /usr/bin/procmail
> Filtering set up at least one significant delivery or other action.
> No other deliveries will occur.
> -------------------------------------
>

> Can anyone tell me what is wrong here please?

You said you wanted mail to be delivered to some @gmail account, and
that seems to be happening. So far, nothing wrong. :-)

I'll assume, though, that you want the mails redirected not to be
delivered locally. To do that, add "finish" after the deliver command to
cause processing to stop.

--
I know it's weird, but it does make it easier to write poetry in perl.    :-)
        -- Larry Wall in <7865@???>

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@???