Re: [exim] 421 SMTP incoming data timeout - Message body lac…

Autor: Brent Bloxam
A: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] 421 SMTP incoming data timeout - Message body lacks '\n'
They're inbound from the cloud to any of our hosted domains. I'm not
concerned with blocking the sender, more so with how they're getting
into the spool in the first place if there's no '\n's at the end of the
message body, and why the smtp transport driver will attempt to deliver
the message without correcting it (shouldn't that be considered a bug to
not assert \n before sending . for DATA?)

What I'm worried about is the potential of a non-spam source having this
issue, and those messages getting stuck in our spool

--