Re: [exim] Exim + Dovecot deliver overquota problems

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Joan
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Nikita Koshikov
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim + Dovecot deliver overquota problems

> You need to check user's quota on routing stage, not transport.

It'd be much better, because I would allow me to mix overquota and
no-overquota recipients.
But the problem in my case is that I am using some hashing to
distribute the users' mailboxes, dovecot can handle this easily
because it supports some interesting stuff
(http://wiki.dovecot.org/Variables)
With a perl script I could also do that, I would like only if it's the
last resort (too much overhead I would think)