Re: [exim] dkim error in paniclog

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kerstin Espey
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] dkim error in paniclog
Am Donnerstag 03 Dezember 2009 schrieb Kerstin Espey:
> Hi all,
>
> after upgrading to exim 4.71 we get the following error in paniclog:
>
> 2009-12-02 22:06:05 1NFwOj-0005JP-2X DKIM: Error while running this message
> through validation, disabling signature verification.
> 2009-12-03 00:36:35 1NFykN-0007Js-6B DKIM: Error while running this message
> through validation, disabling signature verification.
> 2009-12-03 01:01:03 1NFz83-0001RP-9U DKIM: Error while running this message
> through validation, disabling signature verification.

Still no one else with this error?

We have done some more debugging, but without success until now.:-(

We now have a list of 17 IP addresses, which do often trigger the error. It
looks like it depends on the sender address, if we get the error or not.
I have done a tcpdump for some of these ip, and passed the data to exim with
debugging mode enabled. No error occurs.

The mails I have seen so far, are sent from qmail-servers. But I'm not sure if
this is always the case. They don't have any dkim-header, but a header
"DomainKey-Status: no signature".
All of them seem to be newsletters.

Any ideas on how to go on?

--