Re: [exim] google postini services and exim

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] google postini services and exim
2009/12/16 Francesco Pasqualini <frapas@???>:
> Hi all,
> I'm an happy exim user.
> I'm considering to use the google "postini" services as antispam solution
> for the exim server I administer for a customer...
>
> Is exim  supported ?
>
> http://www.google.com/support/appsecurity/bin/answer.py?answer=91332
>
> "*Supported Mail Servers*: The service supports all common mail servers,
> including Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino, Postfix, Sendmail,
> Macintosh OS X Server, and Novell Groupwise. "

Well since it's a commercial service you shouldn't expect 'support'
for anything other than their official list.

But since Exim is significantly more flexible and/or standards
compliant than almost all of the products listed, if the question is
'can it be made to work', then the answer is almost certainly 'yes'.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???