Re: [exim] appended domain name irregularties sending from c…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andy Smith
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] appended domain name irregularties sending from command line
Hi all,

Ok, I worked it out. The prob was sendmail was still controlling
outbound mail on the new server, I needed to update my
/etc/mail/mailer.conf file with the following:

sendmail        /usr/local/sbin/exim
send-mail       /usr/local/sbin/exim
mailq           /usr/local/sbin/exim
newaliases      /usr/local/sbin/exim