Re: [exim] Exim and SPF

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Mike Cardwell
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim and SPF
On 14/12/2009 13:00, Chris Davies wrote:

>> I use SPF, without problem! But I use SRS (Sender Rewrite Scheme), too...
>
> Even by reading through the SRS wiki several times I couldn't work out
> how to implement it. (For example, do I require MySQL on the backend,
> or would a file-based system work like it does for greylistd? How??)

The documentation at http://wiki.exim.org/SRS basically says that you
can use any lookup type you want. It then gives an example of how you
would do it with MySQL. There is documentation on the different lookup
types for Exim at
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch09.html

> I think maybe I need to take a look at DKIM, SES, and BATV [*];
> perhaps there are some worked examples from which I can roll my own
> local solution.

There is plenty of documentation on how to use DKIM and BATV in Exim.
"SES" I've never heared of. What's that?

--
Mike Cardwell - IT Consultant and LAMP developer
Cardwell IT Ltd. (UK Reg'd Company #06920226) http://cardwellit.com/