Re: [exim] User Unknown rewrites

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Kirk
A: Graeme Fowler, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] User Unknown rewrites

>> So basically we have 2 domains, x.com and y.com
>>
>> If any mail gets rejected due to User Unknown, I would like to

forward
>> this a mailbox or folder. Though it must keep the original TO field

>OK, now we're getting closer :)

>If you have two domains, x.com and y.com, with one user in each - say
>x@??? and y@???, then either:

>1. You want all mail sent to other addresses in the domains to be
>delivered into a mailbox inside x@??? or y@???'s accounts; this
>means the remote sending host sees a non-error result (ie. the message
>is accepted),

>or

>2. You want to do a "fake rejection" for unknown users - so the sending
>side gets a rejection message, but you can still store the message.

>In the first example, Mike's original message is the start for you by
>defining another mailbox to catch all mail not destined for "real"
>accounts.

>In the second example, you need to look at the "fakereject" option in

an
>appropriate ACL which allows you to send a rejection message back to
>the
>rmeote host *and* then deliver the message somewhere safe.

>Graeme

Thanks for the help, got it sorted though,

Created an acl to accept all User Unknown for the domains x.com and
y.com

Then I created the following

catchall:
driver = redirect
domains = x.com : y.com
data = x@???
unseen

Getting all the mail for the domain now, but at least we not loosing any
of the mail while we setup mail boxes :)