Re: [exim] dkim_verify_signers = * doesn't work

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marc Perkel
To: Daniel Ballenger
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] dkim_verify_signers = * doesn't work

Daniel Ballenger wrote:

On Dec 11, 2009, at 6:52 PM, Marc Perkel wrote:

As one would expect it would. The syntax for DKIM seems radically
different and inconsistent with that of other ACL commands. Or am I
missing something?

I'm guessing you want to have the dkim ACL check every message regardless of if
there's a signature, I'm using this to achieve that:
dkim_verify_signers = $sender_address_domain:$dkim_signers

-Daniel

Wish it weren't Friday evening. Probably no one out there.

Yes - I finally figured that out. However dkim_verify_signers = *
should work too. Should I report it as a bug?