Re: [exim] Greylisting and SA

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Raymond Jette
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Greylisting and SA
On 12/11/2009 11:08 AM, Mike Cardwell wrote:
> Raymond Jette wrote:
>

>> Currently I have Exim setup to greylist everything. Greylisting works
>> but the message is still passed off to SpamAssassin before exim
>> temporary rejects the connection (due to the greylisting).
>>
>> Is it possible to have the messages greylisted and given a temporary
>> reject without calling SpamAssassin first?
>>
> Yes. Put the Greylisting configuration before the SpamAssassin
> configuration, instead of after it.

Thanks for the quick response. I have tried this as well with no luck.
When I changed to the following configuration greylisting would happen
on every connection but it would never let the connection in. Even after
the five minutes are up.

acl_check_data:

warn set acl_m_greylistreasons = We greylist all
mail\n$acl_m_greylistreasons

require acl = greylist_mail

.include /etc/exim/exim-greylist.conf.inc

    deny    malware    = *
            message    = This message contains a virus ($malware_name).

    accept  condition  = ${if>={$message_size}{100000} {1}}
            add_header = X-Spam-Note: SpamAssassin run bypassed due to
message size

    warn    spam       = nobody/defer_ok
            add_header = X-Spam-Flag: YES

    accept  condition  = ${if !def:spam_score_int {1}}
            add_header = X-Spam-Note: SpamAssassin invocation failed

    warn    add_header = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)\n\

    deny    condition = ${if>{$spam_score_int}{60} {1}}
            message   = Your message scored $spam_score SpamAssassin
point. Report follows:\n\
                         $spam_report

accept

Thanks again,