Re: [exim] User Unknown rewrites

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Kirk
A: Mike Cardwell, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] User Unknown rewrites
Was just thinking I cant rewrite the local_part otherwise it become
useless and a mailbox full of spam :(

Need to know how to archive mails in mailbox or to a folder

Thanks
Peter Kirk
Network, Security and Infrastructure Engineer
Korbitec (Pty) Ltd.

Tel: +27 (0) 21 658 9719 || Fax+27 (0) 21 658 9798 || Mobile: +27 (0)
e-mail: Peterki@??? || Website: www.korbitec.com
This e-mail is subject to Korbitec (Pty) Ltd's e-mail disclaimer which
can be found at www.korbitec.com/email_disclaimer.htm or by e-mailing
helpdesk@???