[pcre-dev] Precompiled PCRE 8.0 for Windows

Author: SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD inc.
To: pcre-dev
CC: webmaster, ph10
Subject: [pcre-dev] Precompiled PCRE 8.0 for Windows
Hello,

Many peoples(includes me) searched on the web to find the precompiled latest PCRE library for Windows, but not luckly.

So I do it myself, put the precompiled PCRE 8.00 for Windows on the web, and I will update the page when PCRE new version realeased.

A precompiled Windows port of PCRE on GnuWin32, is a few versions behind. I downloaded the Developer files package, it have not contains statick library for Windows, and not list the compile configuration options on the page, that's not very good for some windows users.

Put a Precompiled Windows port of PCRE 8.00 download link on http://www.pcre.org/ may be very useful for many PCRE fans in the world.

Precompiled Windows port of PCRE 8.00 Homepage:

http://software-download.name/pcre-library-windows/

PCRE-8.00 for Windows Binaries:
Main Files in pcre-8.0-bin.zip:
pcregrep.exe